Easy ways to cure acidity
We've all suffered from it at some point or the other. We share tips to cure acidity ...
Acidity occurs when there is excess secretion of acids in the gastric glands of the stomach. When the secretion is more than usual, we feel, what is commonly known as heartburn, which is normally triggered off by consumption of spicy foods.
Here are some home remedies to cure acidity...
- Skip the aerated drinks as well as the caffeine. Opt for herbal tea instead.
- Have a glass of lukewarm water everyday.
- Include banana, watermelon and cucumber in your daily diet. Watermelon juice is great for curing acidity.
- Nariyal paani is known to soothe the system if you suffer from acidity.
- Drink a glass of milk - everyday.
- Have your last meal at least two to three hours before you hit the sack.
- Keeping long intervals between meals is another cause for acidity. Have small but regular meals.
- Try to avoid pickles, spicy chutneys, vinegar, etc.
- Boil some mint leaves in water and have a glass of this after meals.
- Sucking on a piece of clove is another effective remedy.
- Jaggery, lemon, banana, almonds and yogurt are all known to give you instant relief from acidity.
- Excessive smoking and drinking will increase acidity, so cut down.
- Try chewing gum. The saliva generated helps move food through the esophagus, easing symptoms of heartburn.
- Ginger aids in digestion. Either buy powdered ginger in capsule forms or add the herb to your recipes.
- A simple preparation of lemon water with sugar can be sipped on an hour before lunch to reduce uneasiness.
- Have vegetables like drumsticks, beans, pumpkin, cabbage, carrot and spring onions.
Like It, Press Like
Please open this site in Google Chrome and NOT Internet ExplorerThank you all my Loving readers as on 24-April-2013 we have hit 100,000 Readers!!!Mere Rooth Jane Se Ab Unko Koi Faraq Nahi Parta,
BeChain Kar Daiti Thi Kabhi Jinko Khaamoshi Meri...If there are any articles you like or Dislike, please share your feedback with me,
Also when you like an article I request you to press Like on the facebook page www.facebook.com/rajalonestrangerPlease understand that this blog is just a collection of randomly collected thoughts and articles, these articles may be mine or collected while browsing, However under no circumstances is this Blog meant in a negative way or to hurt any person/community.Be Light Hearted Enjoy the reading.You May Also Catch me on BBM PIN : 75554B03